Saturday, January 21, 2012

keep it moving

So since last time..... I've been very scarce with hair washing, still itchy. I'm assuming it will be for a while. I've experimented with coconut oil a bit, its been getting colder and my face actually started to get a bit dry in a few spots.
In a little jar I just put
4 Tbs of coconut oil
4 drop of pepermint
4 drops of eucalyptus

It smells great and moisturizes without feeling very heavy.  Recently I've been having some rashes on thighs, I only get it coming in from the cold. I just recently tried medicated baby powder and its finally not making me want to tear my skin off! :D Anyways a few things i'm looking forward to is hello the football game tomorrow...GO GIANTS! and me and my love adopted a puppy today from the pound! We get to pick him up on Monday. I cant wait to play with him and give him insane amounts of love! I need to get with the dog crafts now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment